GEAR REVIEW: NIXON CANNON WATCH
If you happen to be a design and quality aficionado, this might not be the watch for you. But if you need a cheap knock around watch, the Cannon might fit the bill. Its simple design does what it does best: tell time and nothing else.
- CON: Crystal is highly susceptible to scratching.
- PRO: The crystal is inset quite a bit to protect it.
- CON: The band is a cheaper hollow steal construction.
- PRO: The band is light weight for its size.
- CON: Band clasp doesn’t have a lock for surfing.
- PRO: Closure is smooth operating.
- CON: Is not a bomb proof watch.
- PRO: It’s not an expensive watch.
Overall there isn’t a lot to be said about this watch except for its handsome simplicity and reliability when just worn around to work or light play.
It is not the most comfortable watch, lacking in the more exact band sizing variations, but the overall fit will depend on the user.
If you’re new to watches, or just want to expand your collection, this would be an OK watch. We have seen better watches from Nixon when considering quality but that’s an oversight, when considering that the price point is so low for their collection.
NIXON CANNON WATCH – PRICE $90