Gear Review: Pelican Memory Card Holder Cases
When I travel, I pack a few valuable electronics that I use to update Thrash Review. If you’re like me, you’re going to want to protect that equipment with something bombproof. We would suggest that you consider owning a few Pelican Waterproof Cases..
Pelican has a myriad of consumer products that offer safe watertight protection for your precious gear. Pelican’s consumer cases protect a range of gear from iPods all the way up to Mac Pro desktop computers. Yes, Pelican even makes a waterproof case that you can travel with your Desktop Computer. Pelican really makes a case for about anything you would ever consider toting along.
I not only travel with my Pelican memory card holder cases, but I also use it as my permanent SD card holder/organizer. It’s nice to always know where my SD cards are, and especially that they are safe at all times from shock and water damage. Pelican’s memory card cases feature the same durable construction you have come to expect from Pelican Products, but scaled down to the perfect size and form factor for traveling with all of your valuable portable memory
- With multiple interior configurations there are a lot of types of memory cards that will fit.
- The version/configuration we have holds 4 SDHC Memory Cards & 16 Mini Cards simultaneously.
- Lightweight but still very sturdy.
- Black polycarbonate resin looks cool.
- The cards fit snugly, and slides in and out pretty well.
- Fits in your back pocket.
- If you drive over it, we wouldn’t be surprised if all your cards survived unscathed.
- All Pelican cases fall under the warranty: “If you Break it, We Replace it, Forever!”
- You can obtain them for around $20 (This is a small investment compared to your valuable data.)
Once you own one Pelican case your going to want to own them all.
If you are looking for a great memory card case, the Pelican won’t disappoint. Whether you are a photographer/videographer storing images and videos, a GPS user carrying mapping cards, a cellular professional, or a hardcore gamer, there is a Pelican Case to fit each of your unique memory cards. It is very well made and deserves the Pelican name. With a good weather seal and an interior that keeps a good grip on the SD cards you place inside, you really can’t go wrong in owning one. While some of the other cases on the market seem to be a little on the “cheap” side, this guy is sturdy and will offer added security to your investment with the ultimate protection.
Check out the Pelican website today for daily discounts on products.
Product: The Pelican Memory Card Holder Cases
Price: $17.08 – $27.95